‹ Continue Shopping

Secure Checkout

  • 1Log In or Register
  • 2Shipping & Billing Info
  • 3Review, Pay & Submit

Shop

Navigate:  StoreFront / Shop By Price / $15-$24
<<   <  Page of 20  >   >>

$15-$24

The winery is part of an abbey, Abbazia di Novacella, constructed in 1142 as a meeting point on pilgrimage routes. The relatively unknown varietal of Schiava is the most widely planted grape in this region.
$17.99 Price Details
Pickup Location Info
$20.99 Price Details
Pickup Location Info
$19.99 Price Details
Pickup Location Info
 
85% Sousón, with the remaining 15% a blend of Ferrol, Brancellao, and Caiño Longo.
$22.99 Price Details
Pickup Location Info
$18.99 Price Details
Pickup Location Info
$17.99 Price Details
Pickup Location Info
 
$19.99 Price Details
Pickup Location Info
Named one of the "Year's Best" American pinot noirs by Wine & Spirits! Red Cherries, Huckleberries, Vanilla, Cedar
$24.99 Price Details
Pickup Location Info
Crunchy, fresh, dry. Dried flowers and berries
$20.99 Price Details
Pickup Location Info
 
$18.99 Price Details
Pickup Location Info
$17.99 Price Details
Pickup Location Info
$24.99 Price Details
Pickup Location Info
 
Piedmont, Italy
$18.99 Price Details
Pickup Location Info
$22.99 Price Details
Pickup Location Info
$14.99 Price Details
Pickup Location Info
 
N/A
$16.99 Price Details
Pickup Location Info
90% Assyrtiko, 5% Aidani, 5% Athiri
$21.99 Price Details
Pickup Location Info
$22.99 Price Details
Pickup Location Info
 
$20.99 Price Details
Pickup Location Info
$17.99 Price Details
Pickup Location Info
$16.99 Price Details
Pickup Location Info
 
$18.99 Price Details
Pickup Location Info
N/A
$22.99 Price Details
Pickup Location Info
$24.99 Price Details
Pickup Location Info
 
$24.99 Price Details
Pickup Location Info
$23.99 Price Details
Pickup Location Info
$21.99 Price Details
Pickup Location Info
 
$21.99 Price Details
Pickup Location Info
$16.99 Price Details
Pickup Location Info
Belle Pente Willamette Valley Pinot Gris 2015 THUMBNAIL
$18.00 Price Details
Pickup Location Info
<<   <  Page of 20  >   >>
 
5039145595
Returning Customer?
Shipping Policy